This is a typical year-came-to-an-end appreciation blog post. Although there must have been a billion post like this one by now, I still really wanted to share a small list of my accomplishments. I also want to point out that without the intervening of God, I would have done or received NONE of these things.
My accomplishments (in no particular order) are:
- Walking on my graduation day. I actually got married a month before graduation and considered moving with my husband before then, but stayed to get the full feeling of graduating!
- Getting married. Marrying my high school sweetheart & best friend was a dream come true.
- Moving to California. I wanted to live in California since i was a kid, but getting married to my Californian did the trick.
- Joining a joyful church. I love the church that I attend here in California! It’s like nothing I’ve experienced before, in a great way!
- Became a mommy. This is a humongous honor. Knowing there’s a little angel in my womb being hand-crafted by God is something that brings tears to my eyes and inspiration in my heart!
- Landed a job at TBN. Working as a prayer partner for the Trinity Broadcasting Network has been such a blessing to my life.
- Traveling to new States. I’ve always wanted to travel, and with the grace of God my husband and I have walked on Washington, California, Nevada and Arizona soil this past year.
- Started blogging. I don’t know about you bloggers, but I took a huge step in starting A Delighted Journey! I was nervous to put my thoughts out there but now know I got this! Lol.
Overall, 2015 has been a great year. Yes, there were major ups and downs but I’ve chosen to praise the ups and leave the downs behind, learn from them, and continue growing. 2016 is here and we don’t have the time to lament in the past “losses”, all we have is hope for this new year to be a better year then the last! I’m dedicated to receiving that by trusting in God!
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You. – Isaiah 26:3
And remember, it’s never too late to make changes that are necessary in your life. Coming into 2016 with a new mindset and dedication will give you a “brand new” start!