Hi there, I’m Yanitza Nuñez!
This blog (formally known as A Delighted Journey) was created out of my desire to share a little bit of myself. I’ve always been a reader – getting in trouble during class because I was into my books more than the actual lectures – but no one really knew that I loved to write as well. In fact, even as I created this blog I still had kept it a secret, letting only you fellow bloggers find it. I finally told my husband (who was my fiancé at the time) & others. I felt free! Writing, sharing, expressing oneself is a beautiful thing & I am thankful for this awesome community that allows me to do that!
Facts about me:
- I love God above everything
- I’m a wife to a handsome & talented artist (Nuñez Art)
- I’m a mommy to a crazy toddler + currently pregnant with baby #2
- I’m a sahm (stay-at-home mom)
- I’m 23
- l’m fluent in Spanish & English
- I’ve been to 8 States & 2 countries (including the US, of course!)
- I love to write but am also terrible at grammar! (I never proofread in high school and college… whoops!)
- I love fettuccini Alfredo, cappuccinos and coffee (iced, hot, in shake form, etc), pupusas, and Nutella on toast
- I have an amazing Salvadorian family, and married into an amazing Mexican one
You could also learn more about me on other social media platforms!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the Olive+Vine blog! :)